Understanding each ther教案
5. Read the guidelines in Part C t nw what u will d in this part. Listen t the recrding t
Sills building 3: writing a letter f aplg
In this pa rt, u will read abut hw t write a letter f aplg t explain isunderstandings.
1. There are differences between writing letters in Chinese and writing letters in English. In a fral English letter, u shuld first write ur address and the date. Here is the frat f a letter as an exaple. Sun Ting fr Beiing Sunshine Secndar Schl wants t write a letter t her friend Tan i in Sunsh ine Twn:
Date 10 une
88 Sunn Street
Dear Tan i,
( Cntent f the letter)
Su n Ting
2. If u want t ae an aplg, what d u usuall sa? (I aplg fr…; I want t aplg fr…)
What d we d if we want t write a letter f aplg?
Shuld we give se explanatins?
Step 3: explaining isunderstandings
In this part, u will use the infratin abut tabs in different cultures in Steps 1 and 2, and use the sills u have learnt in Sills building 3 t write a letter t explain hw the isunderstandings arse when u shwed the three freigners arund Beiing.
1. Read the diar entr and the article in Step 1 again and then discuss in pairs what shuld be included in the letter. Chse ne f the three visitrs t write ur letter f aplg t.
2. Chse a recipient and write the letter f aplg. Read ur letter t the whle class and tr t iprve it.